Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and check are preferred, however, all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Exections to this fee are illness and family emergencies.
Please call to discuss if I am the right counselor for you (405)341-7117. You may also send an appointment request and I will call you as soon as possible.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.